- Pathways Residential has homes in Washington, Greene, & Westmoreland counties
- Pathways Residential encourages and welcomes family and community involvement
- Pathways Residential has qualified and trained staff members that provide the highest quality support
- Pathways Residential offers individuals opportunities for community integration
- Pathways Residential staff support ensures maximum amount of independence is achieved
The Residential Program provides 24 hour supervised living arrangements for adult men and women with intellectual disabilities.
The community homes provide support and services to enable people to live, work, and participate in recreation in a community setting and develop the skills in the areas of:
- Money management
- Home making
Residents work in the community, at a sheltered workshop, or attend programming at our facilities in Washington and Waynesburg. They engage in activities that promote integration in the community and provide opportunities for the development of friendships. Available activities include participating in clubs, church, sporting events, cultural and educational events, and vacations.